The latest Central Oregon Market Report is in and we’ve compiled the Bend highlight from our office’s Principal Managing Broker at Coldwell Banker Bain in Bend.
Brian Houston said, “The third quarter of 2021 showed fewer closed units for residential properties under $1 million compared to the same quarter of 2020. Homes priced over $1 million saw a 27.5 percent increase over the same period in 2020.
Listing activity in the third quarter of 2021 vs. the third quarter 2020 shows an incredible increase of 67.5 percent for homes priced under $1 million and an increase of 72.9 percent for homes above that price point. The Central Oregon market remains strong as we enter the seasonal cooling period. We are still seeing multiple offers in every price range for homes in excellent condition in a desirable area.”
For the full Market Report click on the photo below of Patty Dempsey’s client’s home which is featured in the report.
Patty had the opportunity to be interviewed by The Danae Aballi Team on the ‘Best Places To Live’ podcast and share why Bend is one of the Best!
You’ll want to hear Patty share about the Real Estate prices, cost of living, lifestyle, community culture and more!
Watch below Or listen via Apple Podcast by clicking here.
Finally, things have opened up again in Oregon and it has been a while since we’ve been able to go out and ENJOY all the summer events that the Bend area has to offer! Having fun year-round is one of the reasons we love living here right? So, whether you’re new to Bend or you’re just having “COVID amnesia,” we have got that Summer-Fun List here for you!
What are some of your favorite things to do in Bend in the Summer months? Please email or call me and let me know! I’m always curious about everyone’s favorite things to do in beautiful Bend.
- Whitewater rafting, river tubing, SUP’ing
- Cave Exploration
- Cascade Lakes
- Mountain Biking
- Mt. Bachelor – ZipTour Adventure, Kids Camps, Scenic Chairlift rides, Hiking, Disc Golf
If you need a break from the heat and the sun, here are a few things to do Indoors:
- High Desert Museum
- Larkspur Community Center – This is run by Bend Parks and Rec and is BRAND NEW! Everything is indoors and they have a pool, lazy river, a fitness center and classes, workshops, and swim lessons.
- For the kiddos with extra summertime energy, a trampoline park is a great way to have fun and get some exercise. For the younger kids, Mountain Air is small and is easy for parents to see and for the bigger kids, Trampoline Zone is the way to go having lots of extra activities… including indoor pickle-ball courts upstairs for the whole family!
- SunMountain Fun Center is open and better than ever! There’s bowling, bumper cars, laser tag, a virtual reality game, billiards, an arcade, and a cafe!
Looking for some events to go to with family or friends? Try these out!
The 2nd Quarter Market Update has arrived and some of the stats may surprise you. The good news is it is still a good time to invest in real estate in Bend, OR.
“Buyers, don’t give up on your search! Inventory in Bend is now at about a one-month supply, still very low but allowing some diligent buyers to secure a home.” -CB Bain in Bend Principal Managing Broker