Finally, things have opened up again in Oregon and it has been a while since we’ve been able to go out and ENJOY all the summer events that the Bend area has to offer! Having fun year-round is one of the reasons we love living here right? So, whether you’re new to Bend or you’re just having “COVID amnesia,” we have got that Summer-Fun List here for you!
What are some of your favorite things to do in Bend in the Summer months? Please email or call me and let me know! I’m always curious about everyone’s favorite things to do in beautiful Bend.
- Whitewater rafting, river tubing, SUP’ing
- Cave Exploration
- Cascade Lakes
- Mountain Biking
- Mt. Bachelor – ZipTour Adventure, Kids Camps, Scenic Chairlift rides, Hiking, Disc Golf
If you need a break from the heat and the sun, here are a few things to do Indoors:
- High Desert Museum
- Larkspur Community Center – This is run by Bend Parks and Rec and is BRAND NEW! Everything is indoors and they have a pool, lazy river, a fitness center and classes, workshops, and swim lessons.
- For the kiddos with extra summertime energy, a trampoline park is a great way to have fun and get some exercise. For the younger kids, Mountain Air is small and is easy for parents to see and for the bigger kids, Trampoline Zone is the way to go having lots of extra activities… including indoor pickle-ball courts upstairs for the whole family!
- SunMountain Fun Center is open and better than ever! There’s bowling, bumper cars, laser tag, a virtual reality game, billiards, an arcade, and a cafe!
Looking for some events to go to with family or friends? Try these out!